SEP TeamWorks to Launch Latest Version This Month
In our first year we have had several thousand users download and use SEP TeamWorks (TeamWorks). We have received your feedback, from those proclaiming the tool’s awesomeness to requests for added features and customization.
We listened and next Tuesday (September 17), SEP will be launching a new release of TeamWorks. This is the biggest release since the initial launch of TeamWorks in 2012. If you use Microsoft Team Foundation Server, you need TeamWorks. You won’t know how you managed your projects without it.
In the coming weeks TeamWorks will unveil its newest features and discuss how to use them. Just some of the changes to expect with the new release:
- Added support for Visual Studio 2012
- Share your settings with you team by exporting and then importing settings
- Show pictures of your team on the cards
- Improved search capability
- Most recently used project and queries
- Faster loading boards
- Reorder states on the board by drag and drop
- Show estimate totals for card
As TeamWorks heads into its second year, we continue to think of the ever-changing work item management tools and how to bring you a customizable experience that provides a canvas for you to use as needed. Please continue to send us feedback and remember to check the blog for more updates and unveilings.