Noelle serves as the Director of User Experience (UX) at SEP.
Background and Education
She graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Informatics/New Media from IUPUI in 2003 and again in 2013 with a Master’s Degree in Human-Computer Interaction. Before joining SEP, Noelle worked in UX at software product and marketing organizations.
Working at SEP
Since 2013, Noelle has been instrumental in helping SEP transform from an engineering company to a product development company.
In her current role, Noelle is responsible for improving and safeguarding SEP’s UX fitness. This means continually working to:
- integrate UX service delivery into our overall product outcomes for clients
- build and integrate UX into the SEP culture and ecosystems
- encourage UX growth and excellence
- advance the community
In the Community
Her passion for building great products has also extended into the Indianapolis community. Noelle mentors new, up-and-coming UX leaders, advises local meetups and teaches local CS high school classes about user experience to build the next STEAM generation.
- Midwest UX Conference (Indianapolis) Inaugural Event Team
- Indianapolis Design Collaborative President
- TechPoint Tech 25 Award Winner
On a Personal Note
Noelle lives in Fishers with her husband, Aaron, and son, Graysen. She enjoys time with family, interior design, and reading.
Tackle the challenges of tomorrow.
Looking to advance your career? Explore what it's like to work on awesome things with curious, confident people.