Dawn brings over 24 years of HR and Operations experience to SEP.
Background and Education
She has spent her career across diverse industries bridging the gap between business strategy, employee experience, and organizational performance.
Dawn graduated from Ball State University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations. She also obtained a Master’s Degree in Higher Education & Student Affairs from Indiana University.
In the Community
In conjunction with her professional work, she has a passion for community involvement and non-profit fundraising. As the spouse of a retired Marine, she also spends her time assisting veterans in adjusting to civilian life and transitioning to civilian careers.
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Volunteer since 2008
- Former SHRM Local Chapter President
- Former SHRM State District Director
- SHRM Certification Instructor
- SHRM Event Speaker and Workshop Leader
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital Volunteer
- Westfield Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
On a Personal Note
Dawn and her husband, Rad, share two children and live in Fishers with their pups, Mizuno and Wilson. With both daughters now out of the house and married, and two grandchildren to enjoy, you’ll find Dawn and Rad traveling in their free time to spend time with family.
Tackle the challenges of tomorrow.
Looking to advance your career? Explore what it's like to work on awesome things with curious, confident people.