At the end of the day, you need to get clear on what matters most to you. Here are some examples of thoughtful questions we’ve been asked:
– Do you provide teams with all the disciplines needed to build great products (i.e., UX, Engineering, DevOps, Testing, Product Management)?
– Do the teams have a history of working together before this engagement?
– How do you manage scope, schedule, and budget?
– How does staffing of my project team work? Under what conditions might people join or leave the team?
– What types of training do you provide your staff?
– What are your maker retention rates? Are they project hires?
– What kind of organizational certifications do you have (e.g. ISO, quality systems, etc.)?
– Who owns the software and/or work products you build?