Noelle Webster-Milam Named Tech 25 Winner
TechPoint, the growth initiative for Indiana’s tech ecosystem, recognized Indiana’s tech builders with their announcement of the second annual Tech 25 Class of 2016.
Noelle Webster-Milam, Lead Experience Architect at SEP has been named a 2016 winner.
In 2015, TechPoint launched the Tech 25, a prestigious selection of twenty-five individuals who are critical and exceptional performers helping to grow our community’s tech and tech-enabled companies.
Winners were selected from three main role categories, reinforcing the core roles that building product and building revenue play: 10 in tech product/R&D, 8 in sales/marketing, and 7 in “other.” In addition to being star performers at their companies, winners are committed team players who build others up through mentoring, volunteering and positive example and are committed to contributing to the broader tech community.
“I’m honored to be included in TechPoint’s Tech 25 Class of 2016,” said Webster-Milam. “It’s been so exciting to play an integral part in SEP’s growth from an engineering company to a product design and development company. It’s also been very exciting to see that change make an impact on our client’s work and their continued successes. I’ve learned so much since I’ve started at SEP and I believe it’s the culture, leadership, and my driven peers who push me to be better each and every day.”
The Tech 25 Class of 2016 is as follows:
Product/Software Development (10)
- Grant Dawson, VP, Information Technology at T2 Systems
- Brian Deyo, Head of Employee Engagement Research at Bluebridge
- Andy Falkenstein, Director of Product Management at Geofeedia
- Ryan Feicok, Manager, Tech Solutions at PAN
- Tyler Foxworthy, Chief Scientist at DemandJump
- Adam Gillaspie, Director of Development at PactSafe
- Corey Kime, Director of Client Experience at Lesson.ly
- Dan Rigsby, Principal Software Architect at Angie’s List
- Ian Runyon, Director of Solutions at MOBI
- Noelle Webster-Milam, Lead Experience Architect at SEP
Marketing & Sales (8)
- Nick Badgett, Senior Director, Global Marketing at Return Path
- Jill Casey, Marketing Manager at Renaissance Electronic Services
- Dave Duke, VP Customer Success at Sigstr
- Kristen Hamerstadt, Director of Marketing at SmarterHQ
- Michael Moskalick, Sales Manager at Cimcor, Inc
- Alex Smith, Director of Business Development at SteadyServ Technologies
- Jessica Stephenson, VP of Marketing & Talent at ExactHire
- Ashley Walsh, Director of Marketing at Formstack
- Christian Beck, Principal Design Partner at Innovatemap
- Samantha Haddad-Foster, Director of Talent at TinderBox
- John Henry, Manager, Customer Development at Vennli
- Adam Hoeksema, Director, Loan Programs at Flagship Enterprise Center
- Josh Knox, Service Delivery Manager at Diverse Tech Services
- Amy Oviedo, VP People Operations at Kinney Group
- Steve Pruden, VP of Strategy & Partnerships at Appirio
Webster-Milam has been an integral part of growing SEP’s product design capabilities, including bringing her expertise in user research to client projects.
“As our local Indy design community continues to grow and develop there is still so much more to do and by no means am I stopping here. I’m looking forward to continuing to make more awesome happen at SEP, with our clients, and our Indy design and tech community,” said Webster-Milam.
Full biographies and photos of the Tech 25 Class of 2016 are available on TechPoint.org.
TechPoint is the nonprofit, industry-led growth initiative for Indiana’s technology companies and overall tech ecosystem. The team is focused on attracting talent, accelerating scale-up companies, activating the community, and amplifying stories of success. For more information, please visit www.techpoint.org.