Mike Seidle

August 15, 2022

It’s no secret that recruiting, especially in today’s market, is tough. But Mike Seidle, Co-Founder and CTO of Indianapolis-based company PivotCX, believes that only 10% of recruiting is about finding people, and the other 90% is about screening.

In this episode, Mike shares how his team combines tech and human touch to dramatically reduce time to hire and onboard new employees. He sheds light on the recruiting process and shares tips you can apply to your hiring strategy.

We also discuss how customer feedback in a challenging time led Mike to re-imagine his business and turn it into what it is today.

Past Episodes

Inside SEP: Executive Order on AI Embed

A new format for Behind The Product, this episode features Jordan Thayer and Raman Ohri with SEP. Jordan is the AI Practice Lead at SEP, with a PhD in artificial intelligence. Raman is SEP’s CEO and has been…
Listen Now

Being Your Best Self With Cloverleaf

Our guest is Kirsten Moorfield, she’s the cofounder and COO at Cloverleaf. We talked about a number of things related to her pivot into tech, the journey she's had so far and why she feels the work at Cloverleaf is so needed and important.
Listen Now

Holder: Web3 for Marketers

Jump into the world of Web3; specifically focused on CRM and customer engagement utilizing Web3 technology.
Listen Now

Tackle the challenges of tomorrow.

Looking to advance your career? Explore what it's like to work on awesome things with curious, confident people.